Re: isis close X11 when exit on Mac

From: juan luna <gjmluna_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:10:36 -0800 (PST)
Hi Mike:

Are you still having this problem?  If so, does this always occur?
>That is, does starting and then immediately exiting isis kill X?  My
>feeling is that this problem occurs only if you have plotted something
>during your isis session, which points at a pgplot problem.

One crazy possibility - did you set ISIS to run via the applications bar?  I.e., did you set it to launch the Xterm and start up ISIS at the same time?  I've done that with the Mac, in which case, when you hit exit, the whole thing, application and window, closes down at the same time.

Hummm, no, I have my X11 in the tool bar, but it starts with the prompt and then I have to type isis to start. This whole problem started after I upgrade isis to 1.4.9-38 version or after.

thanks
-Juan

      Yahoo! Cocina

http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/