isis debugging info

From: <rrg11_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:05:30 -0700 (PDT)
This is a quick, dumb question.

If I remember right, a previous version of ISIS was giving me debug info when I had an error in one of my scripts.  Now, I don't get that info.

When I get an error like "Unable to typecast Array_Type to String_Type", I'd like to see where that error occurred.  Is there a way to get the script line number of that error?

I poked around a bit and didn't see the obvious answer.

Thanks,
Rob