Re: problem using model_spectrum and brightest

From: John Houck <houck_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:31:26 -0400
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 17:12 -0400, David P. Huenemoerder wrote:
> That method doesn't work for me either - I'd report it to John Houck
> (John?).  There are several other ways to define models which came
> after the examples in the manual.

Since the newer model interface was developed, the older one
has fallen into disuse and apparently now has a bug.

I'll fix the bug, but at this point the load_model /
model_spectrum interface seems obsolete and may not be
supported for much longer. I'll update the example in the
manual to discuss the newer interface.