Re: location of sample data

From: Michael Nowak <mnowak_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:43:14 -0500
On Feb 27, 2008, at 1:33 PM, Emily Mercer wrote:

> I am a new ISIS user and I've been reading through the user manual.
> At the start of Section 4: Common ISIS tasks (pg. 19), it says
> sample data are available on the ISIS web page, but I cannot find
> them anywhere. Can you please direct me to their location?

I can't help you there, but you can also find some sample data at:

	http://space.mit.edu/home/mnowak/isis_vs_xspec//index.html

I have a worked set of examples there.  The scripts on that page are a
*little* out of date, and I'll probably do an update of those pages in
the next week or so (with some much improved routines), but you can
grab some data there and work through some of that web page, and use
the same data for examples in the manual.

If you wanted something like gratings data, I could make you a tar
file and pop it on a web site.

Cheers,

Mike Nowak