Re: sample data

From: Nakisa Nooraee <nakisa.nooraee_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:52:52 +0000
thanks John ,but I need data to start isis. I download one of then form
ftp://space.mit.edu/pub/cxc/isis/
,but the " acisf013....-1_garf.fitz.gz" can't be read ,also I don't know why
downloading other samples is stopped in middle of downloading process !
nakisa

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Nakisa Nooraee
<nakisa.nooraee_at_email.domain.hidden