writing out data

From: Saku Vrtilek <saku_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 19:32:05 -0500
Thanks to John Houck I am able to write out my model and data:

m = get_model_counts(1);
writecol ("filename.ascii", m.bin_lo, m.bin_hi, m.value);

However, athough the plot that I see when using rplot_counts is
counts vs energy the ascii file has counts vs wavelength.  Can
someone tell me how to get counts vs energy?

Also how to get counts/sec/kev

Thanks,
Saku