Comments.

From: Bulent KIZILTAN <bulent_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 18:17:37 -0400 (EDT)
I've found out that if the .fits data header is not "standart", the pileup
kernel picks up a set frame time instead of crashing or stopping the
calcultaion. It also picks up the exposure time that is in the arf header
if the data header is not "standart". If not being careful, this might
lead to inconsistent results.

It would be nice if those values could be set manually (I couldn't figure
out a way to do this. I'd appreciate if anybody could tell me how to fix
these values from the isis command line). It would also
be nice to run isis without closing the edit_par window.

Cheers..

Bulent KIZILTAN
443 Davey Lab.
Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics
Penn. State University				   Office Phone: 863-7260