()=load_rmf and dens interpolation

From: Dan Dewey <dd>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:12:15 -0500 (EST)
0.9.9 looks pretty good so far...

One nit is that load_rmf returns status just
like load_arf - but this is not in the documentation
(and it messed up my stack in a script!), e.g. should be
status = load_rmf(...);

 - - -

The density interpolated Emis still looks messed up
for the apec_d database - see the plot in:

/nfs/cxc/h3/dd/isis/v0.97/diag_tests_apec_d_DensIon.gif

top panel.  The sawtooth look feels like the low and high
values being interpolated got switched some how ...
We should make sure this is not in ISIS...

 - - -

OK, I have to mention my other request:  Please get APEC_D
version with more points in Temp direction and could be 1/2
as many in density axis - the temp steps are so coarse,
compare apec_d and aped emis vs temp plots (in same dir as above):

diag_tests_apec_d_TempRatio.gif
diag_tests_aped_TempRatio.gif

 - - -
 That's if for now, -dd