Re: isis-0.9.9 installed

From: David Huenemoerder <dph>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:32:37 -0500 (EST)
    John> I think that this is one of the primary reasons for the
    John> existence of this mailing list.  Instead of sending email

I'm talking about more than just a forum for discussion and
communication, but a mechanism for management of implementation of
changes. (I couldn't think of a 4-letter word, synonomous w/ mgmt ---
OH -there's one, sort of...)

People sit face-to-face to review a list of proposed changes, reach a
consensus on which to make, set priorities. You don't get the sense of
the gossip and background hallway-talk in email.

I don't want this to be too pedantic or restrictive, but think it
could make sure there is a final check on discussions which happen
here.

-- Dave