Normalization issue

From: Herbert Pablo <hpablo_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:32:40 -0500
Hey all,

I have been having a fitting issue recently that seems to coincide with
the new version of isis, although I'm not sure there is any correlation.
  I am essentially using the fit below:

fit_fun("phabs(1)*pcfabs(2)*diskbb(3)");

and while it works fine with a flux corrected spectrum. The same
spectrum just in counts there is an issue with the diskbb normalization
parameter. when I do eval_counts() I get something 10^-31 when it should
be on the order of about 3000. I have done a similar fitting on both
flux and count spectra for this object before with no issues so I'm not
sure where they are coming from here. If anyone has any ideas, they
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bert