Re: arf management

From: David P. Huenemoerder <dph_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:52:46 -0400
    dph> I'm trying to manage arf loading in tgcat scripts to catch a
    dph> problem I have with some zero-valued arfs (e.g., an HETG
    dph> extraction with a zeroth order off the array has two spectra
    dph> w/ zero counts and zero-valued arfs).

I think I've answered my own question.  The zero-valued arf isn't
actually loaded, as I thought it was.  So I've got a problem somewhere
else.  Don't bother looking for a problem - there might not be one.

-- Dave

David Huenemoerder  617-253-4283 (o); -253-8084 (f); http://space.mit.edu/home/dph
MIT Kavli Institute for Astrophysics and Space Research
70 Vassar St., NE80-6065,
Cambridge, MA  02139
[Admin. Asst.: Elaine Tirrell, 617-253-7480, egt_at_email.domain.hidden