Re: using fakeit

From: Herbert Pablo <hpablo_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:58:08 -0400
Hey all,

just wanted to give an update. For reasons that I can't explain I have gotten
it to work. I just took what John had written popped it in a file and ran it
and it worked. I checked it against what I originally had and see no real
differences, so I'm unable to say what the problem was but it's a problem no
longer. At least one of my problems is now fixed.

Thanks,
Bert