Re: fits in channel space

From: David P. Huenemoerder <dph_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 17:52:34 -0400
    Leutenegger> I think array_fit is what I was thinking of... but
    Leutenegger> Mike makes a good point about the availability of the
    Leutenegger> fitting library. I will try using define_counts along
    Leutenegger> with the standard isis fitting packages, and I'll let
    Leutenegger> you know how it goes. Thanks for all your
    Leutenegger> suggestions!

Remember that isis fit functions are integrated over the bins.  If
your data aren't histograms, it might make a difference, but for
fine-enough linear grids, it's a simple scale factor.

-- Dave