Re: systematic errors

From: Manfred Hanke <Manfred.Hanke_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:22:48 +0200
Hi,

> I believe Manfred Hanke, who is undoubtedly already up and hard at work,
> has a few line edit to take care of this.
I once had prepared a patch to an elder version of your fancy plotting
routines that incorporates ISIS' systematic errors. I can try to update
this and send the new version, in order not to disappoint you, Mike:
Although I was already up (which is not too difficult for me living in
an European time zone...), I wasn't hard at work, but rather on
vaccation. (But I'll only be left like *gone* tomorrow...)

Cheers,

Manfred

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The
unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content
is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender. E-mails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ESA shall not be liable
for any e-mail if modified.