modeling question

From: Herbert Pablo <hpablo_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:42:17 -0400
Hey all,

I believe I have a more difficult question today than yesterday, but maybe I'm
wrong. What I am trying to do is fit the continuum on my spectrum using
fit_fun. That works just fine, but now I would like to subtract off this
continuum. I don't necessarily need isis for this part, but to subtract I have
to be able to grab wavelength vs. counts from the model and I can't figure out
how to do this. Isis can plot this model so that information must exist
somewhere, but everything i've  looked for just leads me back to saving the
parameters for the model. While this is normally sufficient it doesn't help
with what I'm currently working on. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Bert