Re: plot options x/yopt

From: Arik Mitschang <amitschang_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:02:18 -0500
Thanks for the responses,
> I have sometimes used
>   charsize(1e-3);
> in order to remove the numbers, and only afterwards manually put those
> I want to have...
I may do this, one result is that the tick marks are also dramatically
scaled down.
Also, Just to be clear, if one wants to add text to this later it seems
necessary to
call _pgsch(charheight) instead of charsize(charheight) to reset the
text size.
> define highlevel_hplot(bin_lo, bin_hi, value)
> {
>   variable n = length(value);  % = length(bin_lo) and = length(bin_hi)
> as well
>   variable X = Double_Type[2*n];
>   variable Y = Double_Type[2*n];
>   X[ [0::2] ] = bin_lo;
>   X[ [1::2] ] = bin_hi;
>   Y[ [0::2] ] = value;
>   Y[ [1::2] ] = value;
>   lowlevel_plot(X, Y);
> }
This being my backup should I want bigger tick marks!

Thanks again,
~~Arik

--
Arik W. Mitschang