plot_image to postscript

From: <rgibson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:37:23 -0500
I have a 2D histogram which I plot with plot_image, and it plots nicely to an
/xwin display.  But when I plot to postscript (/ps or/cps), it just gives me a
black square.

I figure it may be a contrast control issue, but plot_image_ctrl is interactive
anyway.

Are there recommended settings for plot_image to postscript files?

Thanks,
Rob