ISIS publications

From: John Houck <houck>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:51:25 -0400
Hi,

I'm trying to compile a list of published papers that used ISIS.

If you have used ISIS to generate published analysis results,
please send me a list of references for papers either in
preparation, submitted or in press (including both published
conference proceedings and refereed journals).

Thanks,

John